Whitney and Brady are the epitome of a couple who really wants everyone to have fun. Their whole wedding day was so relaxed, because they were just so excited to be married and celebrate with their friends and family! Their reception was W I L D, they have the most fun friends ever and they made sure there wasn’t a dull moment all day!
A few of my favorite moments:
- Whitney giving her flower girls the sweetest gifts, they were so excited!
- The flower girls getting SO EXCITED to throw confetti and jump on the bed with all the bridesmaids
- All the wedding party members being so cooperative, but also entertaining
- Brady’s reaction to Whitney walking down the aisle–I totally did not expect that from him, but it was one of the sweetest moments I have ever photographed!
- Whitney & Brady had a rug at their alter. They stood on that rug as they became husband and wife, then it was under their sweetheart table, and now it’s in their home. I thought that was so special!
- Brady’s grandmother being there <3
- One of the funniest bestman speeches I have ever heard
- Their guests going ham the second the dancefloor opened. These people were crazy in the best way possible! There may or may not have been many shirtless groomsmen….
- Their afterparty in Fells Point 😉
Whitney & Brady, your wedding day was truly unforgettable, and I am so happy I was able to be there to document it for you!
Hair | Swept LLC
Makeup | Fleurt Beauty
Florals | MD Bay Blossoms
DJ | Dance Masters Entertainment
Catering | Copper Kitchen
Bride’s Gown | Madeleine’s Daughter
Jewelry | Kendra Scott
Invitation Suite | Minted
Cake | Kupcakes & Co
Venue | Mt. Washington Mill Dye House