Hayley & Max had the most perfect day! The Wylder Hotel in Tilghman Island was the perfect venue for their nautical waterfront wedding. The white walls with pops of preppy stripes and tropical plants paired perfectly with their oyster and watercolor details. The Wylder Hotel is one of my new favorite venues because it’s beautiful by itself, but you can easily make it your own!
My favorite moments of the day:
– Hayley’s first look with Max & her dad…..it was so sweet!!! Hayley and Max exchanged gifts to each other right after their first look, which I loved because they got to see each others reaction!
– When the groomsman took a little boat tour before the ceremony (perfect for the hot day!)
– The oyster bar at cocktail hour, Hayley & Max love oysters so they obviously needed an oyster shucker! It went perfectly with their oyster shell place cards!
– Their hammerhead shark cake topper. Max was in charge of picking the cake topper, and he got hammerhead shark cufflinks to match!
– Bubbles on the dance floor!! They chose to do a dance floor celebration instead of a fun exit, and the bubbles worked PERFECTLY! Especially with the lights shining on the dance floor from their DJ!
Thank you so much to the wedding professionals who made this day perfect for Hayley & Max!
Hair & Makeup | M2 Salon
Florals |Sherwood Florist
DJ | The Dapper DJ’s
Bride’s Gown |Wren Bridal
Invitation Suite |Cink Art
Oyster Place Cards | Ashley Curry
Venue |Wylder Hotel
Photography Assistance | Brooke Michelle